Friday, September 19, 2008

Votes first

"McCain failed miserably in his first executive decision, that of putting America in safe hands should anything happen to his decrepit ass. He has put the country in the hands of a dreadfully ill prepared and weak politician for the sake of a vote... basically, his own line about "country first" is total bullshit.... it's votes first nothing else; what a patriot!"

I just read this on a football site I belong to. I hadn't thought of that angle at all. An interesting point, one that many McCain supporters will find easy to dismiss by pointing to all her executive experience.

I'll remind everyone that a short while ago Sarah Palin wondered what is it exactly that the V-P does every day. And that her executive experience was as mayor of a town of 7,000.* (Thanks, Bill Maher.)

*and as Governor of Alaska, I know.

No comments: